Monday, May 23, 2011

Introduction...

Maybe I should post this somewhere else, but since I'm new to blogging altogether, I'll just make this my first post.

Everything about this blog will come back to this first post.

The intention of this blog is to find humor in everything I come across in life.  As I am young or not that old depending on which side of the fence you come from, this could be a blog that will go on for years, if I have the time!

I will try to post something everyday, there will be a mix of serious humor, sarcasm, jokes and other things I find humorous.  I would be happy to share with you my humor.  I would also be happy to know your thoughts.  If there are other things I can do to make the blog better, please let me know.

Again, I am new at this. At least, that is the case as I am doing this, but it may change soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment