Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kids are Adorable... RIght? Right?! RIGHT?!

These are amazing and funny images of kids (and babies?).  I just had to share this.  Feels like such a waste keeping this to myself!  So here is the story that goes through my mind.

The Strong Kid

I started out out as a very strong kid.  I could lift cars with one hand see?


My father was very supportive and taught me how to wrestle.  Of course my siblings were no match for me...


So I tried challenging the Yokozuna but realized that I was no match for the giant...


I ended up playing basketball, and you know what, basketball is painful!  Well if you were the guy I hit in the groin when I first played that is!


The Misguided Child

Ok so I am a guy.  and I am curious about certain things.  What do girls hide under their skirts?


I can't see it even with girls my age...


Ummm they all look the same right?


Damn I've been doing this since I was a kid and still I have no clue!


Maybe this happened to me when I was young...

Birthday Humor Fun Baby Adult Friend Greeting Card (5x7) by QuickieCards. Always Fast FREE Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment